Welcome to RoyTellsTales!
All content added to this website is curated, written, compiled, and edited by me – Riyanka – unless it is a contribution by a guest author. This page will inform you of the privacy policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you browse through my website, and the choices you have associated with that data. I know how important it is to you how your information is used and shared, and your privacy matters to me. I will always respect your privacy and do my best to protect it.
I use your data to provide and improve this travel blog. By browsing through ‘RoyTellsTales’, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
I reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, I advise you to frequently visit this page.
Affiliates and ads: I’m currently working on building my affiliate revenue – which simply means I share recommendations of products and services that I love. If you purchase them through my link, I earn a little commission at no extra cost to you. I am also running Google Ads, which means you’ll see products & services that are automatically suggested to you, as per your search results.
What User Data I Collect?
When you visit my website, I may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on my website.
Why I Collect Your Data?
I’m collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve the information I provide.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information I think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize my website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
- Safeguarding and Securing the Data – RoyTellsTales is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential.
The data I collect by using cookies is used to customize my website to your needs. After I use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from my systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that I can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Examples Of Cookies I Use:
- Session Cookies. I use session cookies to operate my travel blog. Session cookies expire when you close your browser.
- Preference Cookies. I use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings. These are persistent cookies, which remain with your browser until you choose to delete them.
- Security Cookies. I use security cookies for security purposes.
Restricting The Collection Of Your Personal Data:
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
When you are filling out the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box that you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
I hope this answers all your queries, but please feel free to reach out to me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂